Thursday, August 03, 2006

Well, fabulous

You know, before I started this blog, probably I should have stopped to think about whether I'd actually have something to say on a daily basis. I really, really thought I had a lot to write about, then found myself completely keyboard-tied. Rats.

I guess I could always list the completely banal stuff, like the fact that the Cheeto is completely obsessed with my shoes these days, and in fact has managed in the thirty seconds my back has been turned to find one of my shoes and stick it right in her mouth. That can't be good for either one of them. I'd better get it back.

But first, on the off chance that there's someone actually reading this, does anyone know how to make a blogroll? I'm not exactly technologically savvy, and I can't seem to figure it out.

No comments: