Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Grrr. Snap. Bite.

I don't know if it's the Lupron or what, but I have been an emotional mess these last two days. Yesterday, I was crying about everything and nothing. Today, for no good reason, I am ANRGY! Seriously. I worked out this morning, and when the trainer made us do an extra set of bicep curls, I wanted to leap off the treadmill and beat her to death with my 3-pound weight.

Luckily, I'm good at recognizing in the moment that I'm being a crazy person, and am still able to pull back before I take it out on M or the Boy. But jeez, if this is a sign of things to come in the next three weeks, I'm screwed.

1 comment:

Mom O Matic said...

I think it's something to do with a moon phase or something. Seriously I was like the incredible hulk I was so easily angered.