Wednesday, February 11, 2009

She's Here!

Just dropping in to say that our wonderful, perfect daughter, E, arrived on Monday afternoon. My water broke at 2:00 am, and she was born via c-section at 5:50 pm. She weighed 8 lbs exactly and was 20 inches long. She nursed like a champ 20 minutes after she was born, and has been doing wonderfully ever since.

I'll write full details later, but for now I should say that we are all fine; great, even. The c-section wasn't my first choice, but I'm definitely ok with how things shook out.

5 comments:

K said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! I am so glad that your daughter is here safe and sound. I hope the C-section recovery is treating you as well as can be expected.

Mrs.X said...

That is wonderful news. Congratulations!

Joonie said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Congratulations! All the best.