Monday, March 31, 2008

Ick

Apparently, my lovely rash is actually mild cellulitis, a bacterial infection. While I am completely grossed out by this (and mystified, because The Boy was always super careful to wipe my skin down with alcohol before every shot), I'm also somewhat relieved. I was worried that I was allergic to the PIO, and about what that would mean for future cycles. This particular diagnosis shouldn't have any impact on future cycles, so that's good.

Oh, and the other issue resolved itself, too.

BTW, I decided a little spruce-up was in order around here. I finally got around to editing my blogroll, and figured it was time to change up colors and stuff, too. I hope you like it.

1 comment:

Mrs.X said...

Holy new format Batman! I almost thought I had the wrong blog for a moment.

Glad that your 'issue' has been resolved (even if it wasn't what you really wanted) and that the rash is not a bad reaction to the PIO.