Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Loved! Me!

The amazing Mrs X. from The Young and the Infertile has "less than threed" me! (type <3. Looks like a little heart, doesn't it?) I'm so honored and excited! (and, also, a technological moron. There is a little badge one can put on one's blog to denote this award, but I haven't the foggiest idea how to get it). For the longest time, I simply assumed nobody read my blog, and that it was rather instantly forgettable to those that did (frankly, this is my IRL persona, so I figured the web wouldn't be any different). So I'm tickled that there are at least a few people out there who not only read regularly but also seem to like what I write.

And might as well spread the joy, right? So I'm <3-ing MEH at The Himes Gang. She's been a friend to me IRL for several years now, and I love keeping up with her blog so I know what's going on with her now that we live in separate states. I'm also sending one to Katrina of Southern Suds and Lather, who is fun and supportive and seriously kicks butt (even if she hasn't updated in ages).

3 comments:

meh said...

WOW - thanks - you know I miss you so much and I'm glad we've discovered this "blog thing" to keep in touch. Someday perhaps we'll even see each other again! I'm shocked to see how many people visit my blog daily. OK ok it's about 10 daily. But considering I started it as a whim to converse with my 3 cousins, my daily readership is 3 times what I ever expected! haha (or I think it's 3 times. You know I am math challenged...) Kiss and <3 to you.

judy said...

I LOVE Reading your blog.u rock...

K said...

Wow! That is my first blog honor thingy! Thank you!

(I am almost out of boxes and will update my crazy saga soon...it is a doozy, too.)

We have to get together sometime!