Saturday, November 08, 2008

Perspective

Ok, I'm kind of ashamed at my temper tantrum in my last post. Let the record show that I know darn well how lucky we are. The Boy has a job that allows us to live a comfortable, one-income lifestyle. It's interesting and offers him a great chance at career advancement. Every day, he sees resumes from people who are nowhere near as lucky -- people who have been out of work for months, applying for entry-level positions way below their experience level just so they can bring some income, any income into their homes. Families who are currently struggling to pay the bills, regardless of how many hours they work.

So yeah, sorry about that.

1 comment:

The Girl Next Door said...

I think you were entitled to rant. Yes some are not so lucky, but that doesn't mean your life is EASY. It doesn't mean you're not TIRED and in need of some HELP and that you're not worried about taking care of 2 babies by yourself! Blogs are for ranting sometimes. You have proven over and over again on this blog how sensitive and caring you are about other people and their challenges. I don't think it's a crime to admit that being home alone 15 hours a day is HARD.